21.6.07

Cool Down this Summer with our flavored favorites!






The Paris Market‘s patisserie has come up with some great treats to keep you cool all summer. Stop in and try one of our French glâce drinks which can be made from any one of our fabulous flavors, or if you’re a chocolate fan, indulge in our French frozen hot chocolate topped with pink whipped cream! Ooh la la. However, if the fancy drinks aren’t for you- then treat yourself to some of our infused water, which is iced water infused with our fresh fruit of the day. In addition, we always have fresh ice tea and sparkling lemonade, along with old fashioned candies, cookies, and cupcakes (from two smart cookies & back in the day bakery...yum!) So, come on in and treat yourself!

2 comments:

Ougrad said...

I love your shop! I'm so excited that you have a blog. It would be great if you would feature items for purchase that are not on your website, or feature an item that's for sale online.

Only a Paper Moon said...

Oh I wish I lived in Georgia!! I would spend every waking minute of my day in this store, and your pattisserie!! I have fallen in love with a store, is that sad?? just kidding, but your blog and shop are lovely!!