14.3.10

Postcards from Paris: {In America}

Time has passed along in the strangest way.
One day I am in Paris, France. Then the next day in Zurich, Switzerland. And now, the United States. Georgia, specifically. I have yet to find the tree that buds and blooms money, so I temporarily reside here to collect a new round of savings to live off of. Come May, I will be returning to the wonderful city of Paris where I will continue my exploration and inspiration. Until then, for the rest of March, and all of April, Billie Holiday's version of April in Paris will be on repeat, and I will fall asleep and wake up to my ceiling view of Paris.

Perhaps I will see you all again in May.
Bisous,
Reba

4 comments:

Kalee said...

What wonderful adventures you have had! I look forward to hearing more and I adore the idea of ceiling inspiration. Perhaps I need to post an image from India on my ceiling :).

Cindy at LottieBird said...

Lucky Georgians that we are, it is great having you "home" if only for a moment.

Unknown said...

I(We) have been enchanted by your postings of your daily observations of life in Paris. Please post some more of your sights and sounds and delightful rememberances of PARIS AND THE LIFE YOU SAW THERE.

Veronika Miller said...

We love your blogs. Very inspiring.
Please let me know if you'd like us to re-print a few.
Veronika