7.3.13

On the Shelf: Displays for Easter

With the warm weather comes the pastels of spring and the soon to be Easter holiday. 
In the entryway of our store you will currently see an assortment of fuzzy chicks, chocolate treats, woven nests, and Easter basket essentials.
We just can't wait for our floppy eared friend to make his appearance!





Chocolate Easter bunny
In a jelly bean nest,
I'm saving you for very last
Because I love you best.
I'll only take a nibble
From the tip of your ear
And one bite from the other side
So that you won't look queer.
Yum, your'e so delicious!
I didn't mean to eat
Your chocolate tail till Tuesday.
Ooops! There go your feet!
I wonder how your back tastes
With all that chocolate hair.
I never thought your tummy
Was only filled with air!
Chocolate Easter bunny
In a jelly bean nest,
I'm saving you for very last
Because I love you best.

See what other new spring items are stocked on our shelves and be sure to stop by for an eye-full of easter gift items currently available!
Only at The Paris Market!

No comments: