6.3.15

On the Shelf: Spring Potting Shed


We've finally started to see some teases of spring with the warmer weather this week, which means we're anxious to get out in the garden & get our hands dirty. But of course, before we could even make it to the weekend, a cold spell hit! So in the meantime, we put our green thumbs to work on our newest potting shed display! Overflowing with beautiful dried botanicals & filled in with planting containers in all sorts of shapes & sizes, this display has definitely helped to put our gardening urges at ease. At least until the sun comes back out! So use this gloomy day to come by the store & start planning out your own spring garden!






1 comment:

opbest said...


Thank you so much for providing good quality information. I think it would not have been easy to
collect this information and organize it in an easy to understand way.
I'll add it to my bookmarks so I can visit it often! And I will share it with my acquaintances.
And there is a lot of useful information on our website too,
so please take a look and take a look. Then have a good day

Also visit my webpage - 풀싸롱

(freaky)