2.7.15

A Marvelous Day in the Marais






This morning for breakfast, instead of the ubiquitous and undeniably faultless croissant, we opted for a selection of King Leopold’s favorites - waffles from Meert.  No Waffle-house here – these are a refined bunch with flavors like praline with puffed rice, pistachio and morello cherry, blackcurrant and violet, and raspberry with Séchouan pepper. 

After the obligatory visit to Merci (is it just me, or has it kind of lost its cache), we headed down the street to the three story BonTon to do more Solde damage.  Skip the lower Marais (now too bland and blasé) and wander the upper’s crooked streets and marvel the swamp to swank transformation.  Do check out Place des Voges – my preferred address after I hit the loto.

1 comment:

opbest said...


Definitely, what a fantastic website and revealing posts,
I definitely will bookmark your site.Have an awsome day!

Click here to chceck my blog :: 부산오피

(freaky)