6.7.15

Marché Madness







The last two weekends have been spent frolicking with Paul Bert, Biron, Dauphine, Jules Valès and the rest of the gang down the Rue des Rossiers.  Cabinets for my curiosities – check; curiosities for my cabinets – check; bric a brac and brocante – check; that once in a lifetime find – check, check, check!

Wow, I don’t know if it is the economy, possible Grexit, the Euro’s recent and precipitous demise, or just luck of the draw – we happened on some killer finds.   As usual, my favorite Marche aux Puces de Vanves, yielded the best results.  “Bonjour monsieur, combien pour tout?  Vraiment?  Oh oui, je vais prendre tout!”

Stay tuned fellow Francophiles, our treasures are coming home.

3 comments:

Linda said...

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful run2online.net

alicetaylor said...

This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.

potaup

opbest said...


I always was interested in this subject and stock still am, thanks for posting.

Here is my webpage :: 풀싸롱

(freaky)