1.7.15

L'Oiseau Blanc







In 1927 a French biplane disappeared in the Atlantic while making a transatlantic flight from Paris to New York.  In 2015, an American girl disappeared for a few days while attempting a summer-long apartment stay in Paris.

All right, I admit I have a thing for new hotels – plus, it was a surprise, plus, it was my birthday, and a milestone at that.  The meticulous restoration of this Haussmanian classic; soft tones accented with high-gloss, chic, simple, elegant was utterly sumptuous.

The service, impeccable; the staff, so accommodating, it makes you blush; the room, control everything from your über-comfy bed.  Special word about the bathroom, a marvel of marble, a swoon-worthy bathtub, and ooh, I’m going to miss you all-inclusive Toto.  You know you are in a great hotel, when even your five year old wants to repeatedly go to the bathroom.

Watching the sunset over the rooftops while finishing our dessert in the conservatory of a restaurant, the Eiffel tower twinkling to life like a fantasy – heaven!

6 comments:

alicetaylor123 said...

Great blog and you are always provided with access to provide useful information like this to us.

supersmashflash2s.com

Piotr LA said...

Each of your post brings a lot of good. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging
portal randkowy

bamgosoo said...


It’s always a pleasure to read your magnificent articles on this site. You are among the top writers
of this generation, and there’s nothing you can do that will change my opinion on that. My friends will soon realize how good you are

visit my blog:: 강남오피
(jk)

opbest said...


A person necessarily assist to make seriously articles I’d state.
That is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far?

my web page; 강남안마

(freaky)

crypto said...

check Cryptoanime for all types of anime reviews.

crypto said...

check Cryptoanime for more anime reviews.