6.2.12

A few quotes on Love

I never get tired of reading quotes - especially on love; it's a subject that raises a variety of reactions and a million permutations therein. It's a little like talking about God. There's a lot you can say, but no one really knows anything, so its fun to poll the audience and see what's out there. I've posted a few quotes that run the gamut on love -to help usher in Valentine's spirit and get us in the mood for romantic cogitations. I left out Keats, who I remember more for his words on beauty than his words on love, and a bunch of others who weren't resonating with me at the moment, but tell me anyway, whose sublime words have I missed? Who hits the spot for you?


If you like quips and quotes you may also like this fun little book we have in the shop right now - Words on Love.


No comments: