1.3.11

Postcards from Paris: {pillow-forts and train rides}







Je suis revenu.
The children in France have vacances every other month. The break is usually around two weeks, and though I spent the first week building pillow-forts de faire dodo and making nutella sandwiches for gouter, I spent this past week in Germany to say good-bye to good-friends.
As I sat comfortably in my window seat, I was feeling and seeing glimpses of Spring. The light-green grass beginning to sprout and the sun rays shining through the window, it had seemed as if Puxatony Phil had made an accurate prediction, and I thought that I would be able to pack away my puffy-coat. Alas, once returning to Paris, I was welcomed back by grey skies. I am still holding on to the small glimpses and keeping my fingers crossed.
Bisous,
Reba

No comments: