27.1.10

Postcards from Paris: {Lovin' Lanvin}








Coming up here is Paris fashion week. All the fashionistas are out and about, and during this time everyone looks spectacular. Perhaps if they happen to run into the Sartorialist, Garance, or any other Fashion photographer they are ready. I must admit, I myself, have been giving my daily look a second glance before I head out the door. It's nice having a little, "what if..." to start one's day.
Other than addressing what everyone is wearing, I wanted to point out these great windows from Lanvin. The past several seaons from Lanvin have been on-point exactly, and having a degree in Fashion design, it is something that I very much appreciate. I also appreciate a good window set-up. Working at the Paris Market, it was nice having a few occasions to dress the window. A well dressed window with a well dress mannequin, that's something to write home about.

6 comments:

Moira said...

Oh! What fun! It's a joy to keep up with your daily Parisian sightings and activities...as you are out and about...

a. said...

Lanvin always has great windows! Thanks for sharing :)

yayava said...

I *love* anything involving scooters!

Mélanie A. said...

Great windows

Cindy at LottieBird said...

Dreamy!

Robert Lee said...

LOVE LANVIN!!!!!!!!! Have you met Dries Van Noten yet? Hahahah