20.1.11

Polaroids from Paris: {Je prends le métro...for now}







I am trying to follow through with all of this year's resolutions that I have made for myself. One of those resolutions is to become familiar with the bus routes. I recall about the few taxi rides I've taken while living in Paris, and looking out the windows was always such a delight. The only reason why I could think of exiting was my meter ticking and my money sparse. So for the same price as it is to take the metro, buses offer that little advantage to continue people watching while being transported through the city. Consider this a pledge-post to follow through with my resolutions, an au revoir to my metro dependence, and movement towards more people-watching, one of my favorite activities in Paris, second to eating, of course. 
Bisous,

No comments: