11.1.11

Polaroids from Paris: {Les Puces des Batignolles}








Les Puces des Batignolles
110 rue Legendre
75017, Paris
Good brunch on Saturday mornings with hot cocoa served breakfast-style, in a bowl.
The best cobb salad I've had in Paris. Yes, actually the only cobb salad I've had in Paris, but very satisfying to say the least. And a wonderful selection of desserts. One of the best tiramisus I have eaten. I believe the lady fingers are in fact speculoos biscuits, and my description for speculoos will have to wait for another post because I honestly believe it deserves a post of it's own. Also, rumor has it that Woody Allen has eaten here. Perhaps, it's just that, a rumor. Really though, what's a celebrity-siting against hot cocoa in a bowl and speculoos tiramisu?
Bisous,

No comments: