2.1.11

Polaroids from Paris: {The Vitra, part II: A study on circles}

 My last free credit to complete my SCAD degree was fulfilled amongst the New York Skyline. It was an architecture class, and to be honest at that point in my college career I was willing to take any ole' class that would conclude my final requirement. As we walked up and down the island of Manhattan I found myself being sincerely interested in the subject matter, and through my professor's enthusiasm, architecture became a new found interest. There is a real difference to certain subject matter if you have a good guide.
My friend's dad, who is a working architect in Germany, was our guide as he walked us through the Vitra, offering his insight. Though my mind was stretched far beyond circles, this is all I have to offer.






Bisous,

No comments: